Premier Pacific Heights Mansion with Expansive North Views
Square Footage: Approximately 8,900 (as measured by floor plan company)
Year Built: 1917 (per tax records)
Lot Size: 45 x 137.5 (per tax records)
Some opportunities rarely occur, and when they do, you must take notice. This home is one of those rare opportunities that demands your attention. This 4-level home was built in 1917 and represents the finest San Francisco has to offer. Features 5+ bedrooms, 51/2 bathrooms, gym, family/media room, multiple home offices, wine room, 6 fireplaces and so much more! The grand scale and volume of this home is unrivaled. Wonderful original architectural detailing throughout in addition to the tasteful remodeling incorporating many classic Art Deco features.
The VIEWS in this house are unparalleled and showcases sweeping views of the Golden Gate Bridge, Palace of Fine Arts, San Francisco Bay, including Sausalito, Belvedere, Tiburon, Angel Island and Alcatraz.
A world-class residence in one of San Francisco’s most sought-after neighborhoods.
Entering through the custom iron gate, you walk past the lush landscaped front garden which sets the tone for this opulent residence. Once inside, you are immediately greeted by a pair of gorgeous art deco prism glass doors. These one-of-a-kind custom designed glass doors grant access to the palatial scale foyer, where this very special home is unveiled before you.
- Impressive Foyer that is appropriate for a home with this scale
- Delightful room next to the front entrance vestibule, perfectly suited and most commonly used as a Library/Home Office.
- Formal Living Room with a one-of-a-kind barrel ceiling, large scale fireplace with an impressive Art Deco inspired mantle with VIEWS of the Bay and the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Formal Dining Room, adjacent to the kitchen, with a picture window that frames the impressive full span Golden Gate Bridge VIEWS, Palace of Fine Arts, Alcatraz and the Bay.
- Remodeled Kitchen with two newly installed Miele dishwashers, Sub-zero refrigerator, Wolf 6 burner stove and plenty of storage.
- Beautifully updated Half Bathroom with its own sitting area directly off the foyer for your guests.
- Side Patio that runs the length of the foyer compliments this area with outdoor pots and greenery.
The staircase leading to this level is extra wide and continues to add to the overall grandeur of this home.
- Appropriately sized large Master Suite
◦ Charming fireplace
◦ His walk-in closet and her walk-in closet that one dreams about.
◦ Bathroom with shower and large tub for soaking and marble vanity.
- Second Bedroom Suite with spectacular expansive North facing views encompassing the full span Golden Gate Bridge, Palace of Fine Arts, Alcatraz, the Bay and across.
◦ Ample room for both a desk and sitting area
◦ Fireplace with gorgeous mantle
◦ Truly a unique Art Deco inspired full bathroom.
- Currently used as a Family Room/Media Room but easily converted to additional bedroom(s) if needed. Also captures the expansive and dramatic North VIEWS from this level.
◦ Fireplace with gorgeous mantle
Ascending the stairs to this level you appreciate the custom iron railing along the staircase.
- At the top of the staircase, you enter a room that was previously used as a Home Office. It has wall to wall, floor to ceiling custom built-ins on both sides of the room. It can have multiple uses for additional bedrooms, a family room or is perfectly suited to remain a wonderful office with wall to wall windows that perfectly frame the unsurpassed world class VIEWS of the Golden Gate Bridge, Palace of Fine Arts, San Francisco Bay, including Sausalito, Belvedere, Tiburon, Angel Island and Alcatraz.
- A large Bedroom with a walk-in closet.
- A second Home Office with custom built-in cabinets and two work stations.
- Completing this level is a full Bathroom.
Descending the stairs off the main foyer, you again appreciate the extra wide staircase.
- Two additional Bedroom Suites, one with a sitting area and small kitchenette incorporating a sink and undercounter refrigerator.
- Large Gym fully equipped with Universal weight equipment, workout bench and elliptical machine.
- Large Laundry Room with washer/dryer, an abundance of cabinets for extra storage and a utility sink.
- Large Wine Storage Room plus an extra room for additional storage.
- Side Entrance which accesses the driveway area and the garage parking for 2 cars side by side (depends on size of cars). Additional parking is easily accommodated outside the garage.
- There is also a Half Bathroom in the garage for gardeners and other workers plus additional room for storage.
- Lots of mature landscaping and trees in the front and rear of the home which adds to its appeal and privacy.
Highlights of the Home:
- Premier Mansion in Pacific Heights in one of the City’s most coveted neighborhoods.
- Sweeping views of the Golden Gate Bridge, Palace of Fine Arts, San Francisco Bay, including Sausalito, Belvedere, Tiburon, Angel Island and Alcatraz.
- Features 5+ bedrooms and 51/2 bathrooms
- Other features include; formal living and dining rooms, gym, family/media room, multiple home offices, wine room, 6 fireplaces and so much more!
- Beautiful architectural detailing highlighting the large scale and volume of the home.
- Remodeled and updated with many classic Art Deco features.
- Garage parking for two cars plus extra parking
- Rare opportunity for a One-Of-A-Kind iconic home